The RPM shop is always hiring great talent, please check this page for more information. Fill out the application CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION
- We are always hiring quality people, send us your resume!
- Immediate opening for a shop mechanic
Immediate opening available for a technician with extensive experience in high performance, custom, and hot rod vehicles. We are an automotive shop in the east bay that deals in all aspects of vehicle repairs, from general maintenance to full restorations. We are currently looking for a full-time technician who:
- Has their own tools
- Is highly motivated, detail oriented, and organized
- Likes to take on new tasks and challenges
- Is willing to learn and ask for help when needed
- Can pay attention to detail while maintaining project deadlines
- Is able to work in both a group and individual setting
All applicants must have working knowledge of drivetrain, suspension, and electrical systems. Fabrication skills are ideal but not required. We are seeking individuals looking for full-time employment with room to grow with our business.
Please email us your resume, along with answers to the following questions:
- What is your previous automotive repair experience? Please explain.
- Do you have any formal training? Where and for how long?
- What do you feel are your automotive repair strengths? Please be specific.
- In what areas are you less comfortable / proficient?
- What areas of automotive repair are you most interested in and want to learn more about?
- What days / hours are you able to work? Are you available in the evening and on the weekends?
- If hired, how soon would you be able to start?
This position requires the ability to follow directions. Any responses that do NOT include answers to the above questions will not be considered.